Edelbrock 65mm Throttle Body - 94-01 GSR | B18C
Designed by Edelbrock, these direct bolt-on throttle bodies come complete with a new throttle position sensor and bore area that's 18% larger than stock for increased performance. Edelbrock street legal throttle bodies bolt directly to the stock manifold with mounts for stock sensors and vacuum lines. They are the racers choice for accurately controlling airflow into the Edelbrock Victor X manifold but are also engineered to work perfectly on an OE intake. The large bore area is capable of enough airflow to supply full tilt alcohol and turbocharged drag engines making upwards of 800 hp.
- Brand new throttle position sensor is factory installed
- TPS is pre-calibrated with the same type of high-tech machinery used by OE-manufacturers
- Edelbrock is the only aftermarket manufacturer that includes a new TPS sensor
- Assembled by Magneti Marelli USA, a major manufacturer of OE throttle bodies
- Cast & machined by Edelbrock in their QS9000 certified factory... QS9000 is required by OE- manufacturers to ensure maximum quality control
- Sealed ball bearings used in the throttle shaft for smooth, dependable operation